All over the place!

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i am seeing the 6.4's all over the place here. in the past week, i have seen 3 f-450's and 5 f-250's driving around on the highways and in town here. they look great driving down the road! cant wait to get my hands on one!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
sweet looking KR 450 passed me going north on 35E this morning when i was heading to midlothian.
that white and gold sure do look good :sweet

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know taking and putting that money aside now will pay off in the future but as Carmen would say "Buuuuuuuutttt Mmmmaaaaaaaaaaam".

Ohh well. I love my OBS and maybe I can by a Nuke version by the time I can afford one :) But man they sure do look good. I've seen them on the lots here but none on the road.

would love to put some extra power to that rubber.

Fine69

Reaction score
My buddy that owns the local truck-only dealership just called to tell me he has a truck load of 08's just in today. :thumbs I'm going to drive one Thursday!:sweet

John Boucher

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I saw one at the local dealer today. They told me a 450 will be in within the week

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a bunch at the dealerships around Southeast Texas but not on the roads. I haven't checked since I don't have my truck here with me but I think ULSD is limited. I'll have to check. If anyone is passing through on I-10, in the Beaumont area I can try to scout out some ULSD for ya.

HoustonPerson

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Seems like most dealers here on the north side of Houston have each received 6-12 to top end models and lots (couple dozen or so) work trucks. Guess I have already seen at least a half dozen or more Lariats and about 6 KR on the road, and about 6 or so FX4 on the road. Out of the KR 3 of those were long bed dullies. I still expect in the long run 80% or so around here will be CC 4x4 short box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58