Alliance Against Urban 4x4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fine69

Reaction score
Seems like a bunch of nut jobs from England, hopefully they never make it to the USA. If I ever caught some smack off putting one of those "Spoof Tickets" on my truck, I'd ram it down there throats!:rant

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Seems like a bunch of nut jobs from England, hopefully they never make it to the USA. If I ever caught some smack off putting one of those "Spoof Tickets" on my truck, I'd ram it down there throats!:rant

Or any other available orifice. :D

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things like that make me laugh! IDIOTS!! I'll drive what I want, when i want, where I want! Hate to bring it up again but it makes me wanna go buy some carbon footprints to make up for what i do. YEAH RIGHT! HA HA HA!

Reaction score
Did you all see the mud and paint throwing they are so proud of? If they did that to my truck as I drove by there would be a beat down.

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will get awfully close to a political discussion, but I think you will all agree. So here goes:
These folks simply don't respect the concept of freedom and the basic right for anyone to pursuit his or her own happiness within the boundaries of the law.
I can relate to people caring for the environment and I can even relate to worries over rising levels of carbondioxide and greenhouse effect. What I can absolutely not relate to is the sheer ignorance these people possess. They don't share our passion and therefore it is convenient for them to point their fingers at us. I could easily point my finger at a dosen other hobbies or habits that compromises the environment, but I have no right to do that on others behalf. The automobile-industry is allready moving towards alternative fuel at a fast pace, so why not let us enjoy our vehicles untill we eventually buy newer, cleaner ones?
And throwing paint at trucks and SUVs certainly doesn't inspire motivation to go out an buy a small-ass city car.

Basically what I'm saying is that even though these tree-hugging nuts think they have a point, they're going about it a completely insane way.
Maybe we should make an Alliance Against Ignorant Eco-Fanatics...:sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
if they did here in my neck o the woods i think i would have to excercise my right to give em a good old country butt whipping
:rant

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed that part about the paint throwing but if that crap makes it to the USA.....Me and somebody is gonna have a problem!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl