Question Almost an owner of a 08 F350 DRW, other owners pls read

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lmao You might be right about drinking more Dew... now.... but I woulda given ya a run for your money a few years ago! I had to cut way back, too much caffeine :bob (guess I'm getting old). My diet used to consist almost exclusively of MD... wonder if that had anything to do with me having to buy a superduty to haul my big self around? :innocent:roflmao

Notplayn

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
EmptyDub, its not the caffeine its the sugar. I drink the diet stuff and its great.:hail

To everyone thanks for the info. I picked up my truck Thursday afternoon. Its an 08 F350 Duelly, white with the tan/camel bottom. Its a Lariet, it also has a hard retractable tonneau (sp) cover. Its a crew cab with the eight foot bed. It got 17mpg on the highway and so far around town its doing 14mpg. I am very supprised how fast it is for how big it is. I chased down a extended cab silverado this evening:sly

I am getting a message on the Dr info screen. Calibration Complete. I know it has a couple recalls, not sure if its related. I will post some pics soon. Major car clinic around the house tomorrow. Some one put 6.4 turbo diesel stickers down both sides of the hood, stuck dealer plaques on both fenders and the tailgate and put the pinstripe on crooked:eek: The heat gun is going to get a workout.

nailbender8usmc

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First, if you have not bought the Ford yet, DON"T! You will be disappointed and will be wasting your money. These are the biggest pieces of crap to ever wear the Ford badge. Mine only has 54000 miles and has been in the shop no less than 30 times. So if you like being without your truck because it is in the shop and you enjoy your truck to always breaking down and ever time you take it in the mechanic tell you " wow, this is the first time I have ever seen this" then go buy a Powerjoke, other wise go buy a Chevy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58