Almost had a truck BBQ

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a pair in my 2K, for a year or two, Worked well. They are now in my Boat and still work well.

Got a deal on two 960 CCA AGM's, so I went for it.

As Dave said : Many on here have'm.. Someone will chime in soon.

Joe

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I might have to look into those optimas when its time to upgrade. Well I got my gf's truck all done. Put in a new starter with lifetime warranty. I cleaned all the battery connections which were nasty. Charged all the batteries and checked the charging system. Shes charging at a lil more than 14 volts. All is good now. I probably should check my batt connections too.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I might have to look into those optimas when its time to upgrade. Well I got my gf's truck all done. Put in a new starter with lifetime warranty. I cleaned all the battery connections which were nasty. Charged all the batteries and checked the charging system. Shes charging at a lil more than 14 volts. All is good now. I probably should check my batt connections too.

Yes, I would check all of the battery connections before the cold weather gets here. It will show up soon enough. :thumbs

Dave :)

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yes, I would check all of the battery connections before the cold weather gets here. It will show up soon enough. :thumbs

Dave :)

Yea definately! I also need to do some other services to it like changing the front and rear end oils. Been meaning to do that. Also im gonna go ahead and do the fuel tank mods to it too since I drive my bike almost always now. Any pointers for doing these things or any other recommendations on what I should do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14