AMERICAS DEADLIEST CATCH

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Tough job but good pay. I know a few guys that fish and crap for a living, they make good money and have a quite a bit of time off. There are plenty of drawbacks but there are with all jobs. If I was a little younger, OK a lot younger I might try it for a season or two. As far as the show goes it was OK but I doubt that it will last long. Just how much entertainment can there be watching guys catch crabs?

stelectric

stelectric
Reaction score
"Just how much entertainment can there be watching guys catch crabs" dont wanna even go there

ISurvivedNMU

Reaction score
LOL... and those crabs have some major pinchers.. WOW...

I think your idea just made the show interesting...lol...

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Tough job but good pay. I know a few guys that fish and crap for a living, they make good money and have a quite a bit of time off. There are plenty of drawbacks but there are with all jobs. If I was a little younger, OK a lot younger I might try it for a season or two. As far as the show goes it was OK but I doubt that it will last long. Just how much entertainment can there be watching guys catch crabs?

I watched it for awhile and thought it might be an interesting job to try until I realized the Captain is in charge of the boat and you are stuck on it. If you hit bad seas and the stabilizers are jacked and you get hurt he does not have to and probably will not go back. I am not into the idea of putting my life into someone elses hands especially when there decisions are going to be heavily weighted by the success of the trip. It did not sound like they turned back for much of anything.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
RenoF250 said:
It did not sound like they turned back for much of anything.
It is all about the $$$$$$ They only have a few days to make it and if they turn back they get nothing....

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I believe I saw the same footage on a similar program which was shown on Discovery Times recently,almost a nailbiting experience from the looks of it. -popcorn

kenh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If injured, weather permitting a copter would take you off, or a CG cutter, which would be much faster than the fishing boat.
Anyway, not a job I would get in line for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg