amsoil duel filter

bigdiesel99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering how many fethow superduty owners have the amsoil dual bypass filter? i bought one from one of the many internet based diesel performance dealers and was not impressed at all with the item its comes with and found the adapter cracked,fittings that put the oil lines way to close to the front drive shaft! my question is do those of you that have one, are you satisfied with it and the way it looks when installed, ziptieing 230 degree oil lines up is not my idea of a good install procedure, and they also run really close to fuel lines which is not a good thing either. i am just wondering let me know what you think..:thanks

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I dont have any bypass, yet. I have reached my own conclusion that the oilguard single bypass is the best option for the money. I have read big debate about the amsoil with polar opposite opinions. I have not seen that kind of debate over the oilguard. If your amsoil is cracked and you are returning it, take a look at www.oilguard.com and at least compare that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14