another dead injector

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well the injector finally died tonight.dont know wich one as im beginning to get tired of dealing with it.gonna check it out sometime tomorrow if i feel like it.i think once i get it straightened out its gonna find a new home.

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Is that 2 or 3 of them? Has bean figured out what is happening to them?

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
havent talked to bean yet but i should hopefully have my injector back soon.i dont know if the newest dead one is #7 again or another cylinder yet.ill probably mess with it today sometime if i feel like it.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
yup the truck.ive got way too many cars.they need to start finding new homes.i got a 68 catalina,65 bonneville,77 Harley,66 grand prix,another 66 grand prix,the 2 trucks,a 94 T bird and a 95 lincoln town car.and im sure i forgot about a couple.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well i had it brought to my shop to do the CCT on it today.i fired it up to let it warm up so i can run the test to find the dead cylinder.it was runing rough and all of a sudden starting makeing some loud noises/knocky sounds.i shut it off and restarted it and it was still running like that.my buddy noticed a good sized fuel leak under it.shut it off to find theleak figureing it was my problem.no dice so i fired it back up again and watched the fuel line on the opassengers side and saw pure diesel comeing out of the turbo!!:eek: wel i found my exhaust leak :sweet .i shut it off and brought it to my otherfriends tow yard for now.called bean and told him what happened.i gotta pull all 8 injectors and send them to him so he can go through them.hes giving me a smokeing deal on replaceing all 8nozzles and maybe even makeing them a little bigger while he has them.

Bean is da man!!!you guys that arent dealing with BDP dont know what youre missing!!!:sweet :sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
dont know why they are breaking.but i do know bean is da man!!!if i can get my bussiness going like i want with diesel performance ill be using BDPs products for everything i can :sweet

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what tips are in it now? mine has a shake at idle sometime it's real bad and other time it like i have a cam.
you are right bean is the man,he is going take of me in two weaks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl