Another gauge question?

Lord Tauk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was curious if anyone has ever used HKS or Greddy stepper motor gauges? I've seen the DiPricol and Bullydog gauges, but I'm still leaning towards Autometer.

I'm a big fan of Autometer, and I always use Autometer but I was thinking about trying another brand when the time comes.

On the vendor sites, they offer nice pre-assembled/wired/painted A-pillar pods cheaper than you can buy the gauges, the A-pillar pod and pre-wire the gauges yourself practically, I always enjoy installing gauges but for the price of the pre-assembled pods, I dont think I'd pass up the oppurtunity. All I gotta' do is hook em' up, saves me a little time.

That's another thing, I know every dealership is different but I have to go back to pick up my tags and key fobs, so Im going to inquire about mods; I have an extended warranty, and wouldn't want a days worth of work installing gauges voided over some type of warranty work. I think they're lax about it though, they sold a modded 2000ish F350 a while back.

Thanks guys.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Isspro, I have run Autometer alot, but am switching out to Isspro.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have Blue LED's in them, I also added them to the Autometers. Isspro has a new line coming out about Jan... I am waiting to test some proto's... Sounds like they will have a HPO gauge, and finally a electric fuel pressure gauge!!!

I just dont think the autometers look as good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl