Another gauge to add to my truck...

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of digital gauges, too hard to comprehend on the fly for me. But Auto Enginuity will hook you up that way.

X-Hibition

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With a range of 4000 psi, what thickness of iron pipe do you use to plumb this gauge...?

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HPO pressure will be an electric gauge!

I have right and left manifold pyro, Boost and Manifold pressure, Tranny temp, Volts, Tranny drive oil pressure, fuel level (big tank), Fuel pressure, oil pressure, oil temp and water temp. Adding intake air temp, post IC temp and water pressure (for the water injection)

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what no front & rear diff temps ?

I have thought about that too, but what can you do if they get hot? Not much... Change to a syt fluid... You cant add a cooler or anything... I could add a diff temp then a switch and run both off of one gauge... But thats alot of work for a gauge that never moves

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I have thought about that too, but what can you do if they get hot? Not much... Change to a syt fluid... You cant add a cooler or anything... I could add a diff temp then a switch and run both off of one gauge... But thats alot of work for a gauge that never moves

come on joe, its the cooooolness factor, that would give you a total of 15 gauges!!!!

you can do it!!!! :thumbs

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatda ya mean what can you do....i mean really what can you
do if the trannie temp goes up...ya pull over and let it cool...or you
let off a bit and take it easy...

id be curious what the temps are between the diff. gear sets...you know
like a 3.73 and a 4.10 etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58