Another self dimming mirror, broke.

MykolG

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Aw!!!! @#% Ya jinxed it. I went out in the driveway to get into my Auroa to go to work this morning and there was my rearview mirror hanging by the electrical wires. It came off of the windshield again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't even warm last night. I'll have to go down to my local parts store and get another one of those kits.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
MykolG said:
Aw!!!! @#% Ya jinxed it. I went out in the driveway to get into my Auroa to go to work this morning and there was my rearview mirror hanging by the electrical wires. It came off of the windshield again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't even warm last night. I'll have to go down to my local parts store and get another one of those kits.
Go to an auto glass place and have them put a mount on for you. The pros there use an adhesive that works a lot better than the stuff you can get at an auto parts store.

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
Matt M said:
If bush pilot and I have the same ones, they were made by Cee Bailey. They make aircraft shades too. They fit great, are a snap to install.

Try this...
http://www.autosunshields.com/

Just got them, perfect! I wish they had the rear doors and glass on the X. Except they sent me standard green binding (I didn't see that till now), dang it I wanted blue or black. Not really worth the cost of sending them back I guess, anyone want to trade green for black or blue.

????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14