Anti Gel

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several Ford diesels and since i am out of the anti gel i have now i am wondering what you guys think is the best Anti Gel to use in it?

Thanks

Justin

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I've used powerservice pretty much the entire time in mine. Had good luck with it so far.

HighwayPrisoner

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Powerservice in the white bottle is good, and a bottle of Powerservice 911 in the red bottle for the extreme cold, or for gelling problems. The 911 can be a life saver. Stanadyne is excellent also.

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been running Ford anti gel stuff with cetene booster in it but im getting tired of using that. i haven't used that in a while. Its getting VERY VERY expensive per bottle. Does anyone have any experience with the Ford brand anti gel and do you think the Powerservice is better? The ford brand did work i was just getting tired of the price doing up every single time i went in there to get a few bottles. it was almost $15.00 a bottle at the dealer.

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
How cold does it get in Va.? I used to drive OTR, and I don't remember ever having any gelling problems there!?!

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago it got down to single digit temps in the morning. Usually about teens to twenties at night. Sometimes i take the truck up in the mountains and to WV where its colder and thats why i am worrying about geling. I have had it up to WV where it was at 0 one morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14