Any Experience With City Diesel Intercoolers?

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I've discovered a place called CITY DIESEL that makes intercoolers for several different applications including 7.3 and 6.0 Powerstrokes. While the Powerstroke intercoolers are not listed on their website, I contacted them and they advise me that they are asking a very attractive price of $875 for either a 7.3 or 6.0.

Does anybody have any experience with these guys as far as their product quality or customer service?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I've seen them mentioned on the Dodge Diesel forums but nothing as far as feedback wise.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few "vendors" are selling them for about $1100, I wont name names but... From what I read there good but... You can be the ginnypig...

bdrummonds

Maximum Overdrive
Reaction score
Search Flea bay from time to time and Banks will actually sell take of 6.0 coolers for $100.00. just be ready to pull the trigger.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search Flea bay from time to time and Banks will actually sell take of 6.0 coolers for $100.00. just be ready to pull the trigger.

There is no comparason to a 6.0 stocker and any aftermarket IC... You will see about 100 drop when pulling with a 6.0 ic but with a aftermarket one you can see as much as a 200-300 drop EMPTY!!!

I e-mailed them, they sell a 6.0 IC for the same price as there Dodge ones.

jbarker@bankspower

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score

You don't need to wait for that. If your looking for new or used send me a PM and I can get you all set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58