Question Any interest in a 6" Lift with 720 miles on it?

JMMontgomery

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about selling my 6" BDS lift. It would come with 4 Fox 2.0 shocks, Dual Fox 2.0 stabilizers, the coil springs, leaf springs and all the hardware needed to mate it to a 2011-2016 F-250. I had it installed at Allout Offroad in Spring, TX and just shortly after, my truck developed a series of issues related to the wiring harness. Long story short, I bought a 2017 (see avatar) and as I'm sure you guys know, the lift won't fit. I also have 4 Toyo Open Country M/T's (37x13.5R22) with 720 miles on them that were purchased from Allout Offroad as well. I have the invoices for both the lift and the tires. I'm not looking to gouge or pass them off as new, I just want to get them out of my garage and on someones truck. The lift new invoiced at $2600.00 and the tires, brand new, invoiced at $465.00 each. If someone were to make a reasonable offer, I would like to sell'em. As soon as I get in from offshore (Nov. 3rd), I can take all the pictures one would like to see.........any interest within the community?

Josh

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think here you'll mainly find older people that aren't into the whole bro lifted truck scene.
If it were a leaving kit, or smaller lift, might have more luck.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58