Any recommendations?

TurboTy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok,i'm leaving for a trip to florida from jersey on saturday to drop off my race car for some work, towing my 30' enclosed with my 00 crew cab srw 4x4 powerstroke, i've allready done the proper setup for the trailer, reese weight distribution, sway control, i put a set of air bags in the rear to help a little also. The truck has a deeeeep trans pan, banks transcommand, suncoast converter, edge juice w/attitude/ 4 inch exhaust, air intake, etc...i've had the trailer on before for short trips, she rolls pretty good at 70mph on level 2, seems like she struggles to go any faster, not that i really should i know, with that big box behind me, just wondering if anyone tows on higher levels like 3 or even 4 while just keepin an eye on egt's? Any other recomendations for the trip? i'm headin to daytona, hopin all stays well with the truck, first longggg trip, and i'm goin solo so any advice would be appreciated. :thanks

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Not towing related but............do you carry a spare CPS ???

Tbar

TurboTy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not towing related but............do you carry a spare CPS ???

Tbar

absolutly!! i learned that mistake, i even have a spare go pedal, lol...thanks for the thought! i bet there's still people that dont carry a spare cps out there! :roflmao

Reaction score
Well if yer a nascar fan be sure to stop in charlotte nc. You can ussually take a tour of almost any race shop and they are all within bout 50 miles of charlotte.

TurboTy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet, thats a good idear, i may have too...that'll be a good time to find some lunch when i hit north carolina too! :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14