Question anybody know a good 7.3 mechanic in east TN?

commanderjjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The subject says it all. Anybody know a good one in east TN?:confused:

I've been having some minor rough running issues lately and my longtime mechanic went out of business back when the economy went south. I do NOT wanna take it to a stealer and would like to find somebody else that knows these engines that I can trust. I can tell that the last guy I took it to doesn't know squat and I wanna find another mechanic whose judgement I can trust and doesn't just throw parts at the problem.

commanderjjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after 46 views and no info', I supose they're even harder to come by than I thought. I had a great one (he was in Maryville which is where I work....I see you're from Maryville as well)too bad the economy drove him under.:(

BWard

Auctioneer
Reaction score
I would Like to find one as well. I want to take a trip to Beans Diesel but they are a ways away.
I live in Greeneville

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beans aint but like an hour from Knox. Heard nothing but good things about them.

You also have some A plus guys on here that REALLY know their stuff. Maybe its an easy fix. Exactly whats the problem? May be just a $50 fix. Ask with details and you WILL get some RIGHT answers from these guys. Ask away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58