Anybody near Austin TX have auto E?

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
I'm gettin ready to install the ats wastegated exhaust housing and several folks want me to do some pressure testing (including TravisT:D ) I don't really want to purchase a 100 psi boost gauge to hook to the exhaust side for the testing. It would be much easier to get readings from auto e or some other scanner program that can read the two measurements boost vs exhaust back pressure. I need to take a couple of readings pre and post install. I'll come to whoever has it if their not too far away.

Alan

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how will autoenginuity read pre and post turbo pressures ?
i have it...im on the northwest side of houston (near tomball).
im not too far from hwy290

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
I'm told auto E will read the exhaust back pressure from the ebp sensor and boost from the map sensor (although I have it regulated to around 22psi). This would allow those interested to see the difference in back pressure vs boost ratio between the stock setup and the wastegated housing I'm gettin. There are alot of interested parties but no one that we know of with injectors chip etc thats running one.

I used to live in houston in copperfield (290 and 1960). I sure miss it... austin's full of longhorns and hippies...

gig'em aggies

Last edited:

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
understood 'bout austin...i lived in the copperfield area for years too.
looks like i could be in dallas next week if that helps.

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
I might get lucky, a guy I know from the diesel stop that helped me out last year has an automotive shop in austin. Hopefully he will have the proper diagnostic software. I sent him a pm we'll see what happens.

Alan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg