Anyone doing anything this weekend?

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Rain stoped for like 30 minutes this afternoon and then I was able to pick up the new HDTV :)

Aww, Yea, I was watching TN and SAYING SHAKE AND BAKE!!!! :D

(Scarlet will understand :D )

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yea, For Sure, I have to watch it again today, was laughing like crazy, but wife didn't care for it, oh well LOL

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it to Sudbury, Ontario (260 miles one way) and ran on a small frozen lake with our snowmobiles. (boy I wish it would snow!) 1st pass with the radar gun I ran 105 mph and had a couple more passes at 103 mph. (03 polaris xcsp700) Not bad condsidering it is bone stock and has over 5000 miles on it. My buddy and his sled ran 112 mph on his second pass and then fluxuated between 100 mph and 111 mph on his other passes. (97 zrt 600) Besides 8 hrs of driving and my buddys sled going faster it turned into a really good day. :thumbs

Last edited:

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
dang those are some huge buildings. sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but i gotta get my truck back on the road then i will find out if i would be able to do something like this. sounds fun though!:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Trae I checked out the videos you did with the motor sound and there's definitely something there.

A few things to do if I was in your predicament is;

Change fuel supplier(Texaco,Valero,Flying J,etc)
Add fuel additive like PSDK,Lucas,Diesel treat,etc
Check fuel pressure(we gotta do that)
Change fuel filter(I change every 8K-10K)
Where you at as far as motor oil(mileage)
Change Motor Oil brand(could be suspect)
Do a Blackstone analysis with additive analysis ($25-$30) results within a week
Perhaps install a 203 thermo(helped reduce engine clatter during winter months with our 7.3L)
Dunno if you did the in tank fuel mod(could have air intrusion in the fuel supply from the tank)
Too much advance on the blue CPS? Maybe switch back to the stocker for S & G's ?

Those would be the things I'd go over with our 7.3L for the most part.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track