Anyone else into Monster Trucks?

Reaction score
Yeah they used to show up every year at the tractor pull back home. Used to bring 2 wheeled trucks and 2 tracked trucks. Big foot and bear foot were the ones that showed up.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
This Early Monster Truck was the first I got to see on a near daily basis in the late 80's when I resided in Pennsauken,NJ as I believe it was owned by a local truck repair shop or where it was stored at when not racing.

Yes I know it's a bowtie but thats what I was into back then:D

1maleyaj

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I used to go alot when I was younger. It's not something I'm really into, but if I get the chance to go again I will for sure. Even if it's not your thing, its always cool to watch huge trucks ramp around and crush cars. The other little shows they do imbetween are usually pretty cool too.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
BF #5 is gone now it was sold to some guy there.

I did alittle more reading on BIGFOOT's website. #5 is still owned by Bob Chandler. They took BIGFOOT #7 and modified it to use the 10ft. tall tires, and then it was sold to Race Rock Cafe in Orlando, FL.

In 1995, BIGFOOT 7 underwent several months of major mechanical surgery to become a 10-foot-tire twin to BIGFOOT #5. #7 was then sold to "Race Rock Cafe", a motor sports themed restaurant, in Orlando, Florida. Today, it is on display at a park in Florida.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
been to couple of the shows as a kid

bigfoot on tracks - anyone got a pix?

Here ya go red.

BIGFOOT Fastrax is the only BIGFOOT vehicle not originally developed by Bob Chandler and company. It was purchased in 1988, and extensively modified for racing. It is powered by two 460 c.i., supercharged engines. The original chassis was an M84 personnel carrier. Today, BIGFOOT Fastrax is mostly used for display purposes.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I like em :sweet Have only saw a live show once in Alaska and once in Oregon but me and the boys watch them on tv all the time :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14