anyone else POd @ the rain?

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kenh said:
Now don't be wasting time washin/polishing/waxing trucks.
For maximum paint protection, a nice layer of grunge/grime is the best! :D

yeah except we're getting enough rain around here that it washed off the layer of grunge and grime. ;) :dunno

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
Talked to my folks in Central Texas yesterday. Mom said it had rained over 10" this week. She was supposed to babysit my brother's kids but all the roads were closed and she couldn't leave the county!! :eek:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
JIM_C said:
Talked to my folks in Central Texas yesterday. Mom said it had rained over 10" this week. She was supposed to babysit my brother's kids but all the roads were closed and she couldn't leave the county!! :eek:
There was some areas south of Waco that received 8" or more overnight,that's alot of water.

Bill

ddp127

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
We could use some of it here also. Last week there were some thunderstorms that roamed around us...and I mean AROUND us. We got some thunder and lightning, a wee tiny bit of rain, and some places in Jersey got 4+ inches in just a few hours. I guess it's time for me to finally wax mine. I haven't done it yet. Aw, it's just too darn hot to do it though. The high was 97 and the heat index was like 105. It's just too hot, I'm not from Arizona.

Have a good one!!

Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14