ANYONE GOT AN IDEA????

TWISTER

TOWN DRUNK
Reaction score
i have an 04 6.0 with the edge a2 straight 4" turbo back and intake, this darn thing will act like its running out of fuel or has air in the fuel only sometimes at cold start up and when at running temps it just does it sometimes daveben said maybe oil ive been running dello 1540, its a cal truck but i did unplug the egr, one other thing this thing does not pump out black smoke at all not even on stage 5 with the a2, fuel millage is in the tank too! any thoughts other than a fast trip into a bridge inbutment!!!!:dunno

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oiy... please use a period once in a while, they're free!

okay that said... have you tried running it without the programmer?

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your mileage is in the toilet, I'd think there's something else going on... the fuel has to be going somewhere. What does your oil look like? Is it extremely thin? You may have lost an injector seal and are putting the fuel in the oil, possibly making it too thin for the injectors to function properly. That's a VERY bad situation to be in, obviously, because bearings and cams and things like that tend to go bad in a hurry under those conditions. Just a thought.

TWISTER

TOWN DRUNK
Reaction score
thanx guys, ill try a set of filters, the oil didnt look or seem thin but ill check into to it a little more thank you

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
TWISTER said:
thanx guys, ill try a set of filters, the oil didnt look or seem thin but ill check into to it a little more thank you
The fuel filter in the HFCM could also be in a hair off, and allowing air to get by. There is a tab on the inside portion that needs to be in a groove. Filter can crush, and theres no real symptoms except sucking air. Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14