Anyone hear about???

THEDIESELMAN

John Deere Tech
Reaction score
Anyone hear about the duramax that made 1004hp and 1958ftlbs of torque to the wheels. I saw the vid of it and it hardly smoked and it made 82lbs of boost, and they said that was a really mild tune.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Anyone hear about the duramax that made 1004hp and 1958ftlbs of torque to the wheels. I saw the vid of it and it hardly smoked and it made 82lbs of boost, and they said that was a really mild tune.

AND..........................got video? -popcorn -popcorn -popcorn

melmount

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no finances to do 1000 hp.
mind briefly telling how you can do that? i have built some awesome big block chevys that made 700hp. I have no idea how a diesel truck can?
Is it with propane injection and nitrous? cant be that much power driven around continously? can it?
phil

scotty7751

Big Daddy
Reaction score
yeah ill believe the 1000hp when i see the dyno sheet as for now its got a programmer and thats it.i looks no different then my truck or any other truck thats had a video done.

Jer's 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That video sucks. It just went for 1/2 a second at a time... on off on off on off ect.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
yeah ill believe the 1000hp when i see the dyno sheet as for now its got a programmer and thats it.i looks no different then my truck or any other truck thats had a video done.

Believe it, It is FOR REAL!

It is over 1000HP.

The injectors have MORE in them than that! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg