Anyone in Lubbock feel like helping w/ cab lights?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I am going to install my cab lights this coming weekend I hope. Anyone in Lubbock or surrounding area have any experience and feel like giving directions?

:D

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I can't help you install them, but I can answer your questions. I put mine in myself. I'll pm you my phone number before the weekend, incase you get in a bind. What do you want to know?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I can't help this weekend, I have my kids this week. Next weekend might work for me....I have no experience though. Just a DVOM, some tools and a helping hand.:sweet

I'd also like to hook your truck up to my Scan tool, to see if I have any issues with it like I do on my truck. If you don't mind.

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could help the following weekend also. You guys could come out to the house and help me with my fence and entrance project, j/k

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yur lucky that part is all done just got to stand the entrance up and weld it in no biggie

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Well I certainly wont turn down help at a later weekend! I dont have any specific questions - just rather have someone double checking me. I bought Grote teardrop lights and they only have one wire.

Rooster - scan tool is fine with me.

I can make a beer run anytime. Is there a specific date we can all meet and do whatever anyone else needs too?

Thanks guys.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I'm a decent welder. If it falls down in our great wind don't call me.:D

Would you guys want to help me drop my tank and replace my brass fittings with stainless steel? I may clean my FPR then too, seems to be sticking more lately.

Sounds like we have a mod party goin!:thumbs Two Saturdays from now would be best for me. Not too early since I'm driving a couple hours.

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can do it out at my place if ya'll want plenty of room and beer how about 12 or 1. and Benards liquor store is only about a mile away!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg