Anyone on here running a FS2500?

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
Just curious to see if they truely are worth the investment and how it has worked out?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I did research on the various oil bypass filters and it was my conclusion the Oil Guard is the way to go. They are effectively the same system but Oil Guard is roughly half the price. I have not yet run either but hope to early next year. I just cant see paying over $500 for the FS.

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
Yea, they gotta steep price for a filter, but if they work the way they say they do it could be worth it. Where did you find the Oil Guard at?

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you this post I was wondering the same thing. Actually one of my dads friends that lives in Tomball is running the FS2500. He swears by it. He said it was an initial shock buying it, but he said that after his first 30,000 mile oil change he was sold on the whole thing. Also look at Amzoil. I read something about trucks running this oil and changing only the filter and adding 1qt of oil. They are running 100,000 miles before draining the oil pan and putting fresh oil it the engine. Just some info I picked up. I am hoping nexted month to be running the FS2500 in my truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14