Anyone pulled 24K w/ their 08' F450 yet??

bigredram3500

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
No worries guys, I went back and read my post and I could see how it seemed pissy. Sleds reply was all with good intentions though, many people dont know that you need CDL's and special liscences and permits to run trailers that heavy. Here in Washington state, any trailer over 10K requires a Class A CDL!!!! I need the same liscence as a 105,500lb 18 wheeler pulling a 53' trailer!!!!-Where they came up with that logic, I'll never know.

Last edited:

bigredram3500

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, No havnt done it yet. Im waiting on financing for a four car hauler. If that doesnt pan out, Im going to buy a four car trailer wich would pretty much max it out. So we'll see.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
This thread was PURGED of personal attacks and some follow up posts !!!

If I see anymore of this the thread will be locked and some people are going to sit on ice for a while.......!!! :rant

Tbar

bigredram3500

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey Bama, I was thinking of the Pro Series EZ Loader Four. I've switched gears a little because I may have to load and unload them myself a lot. Right now Im looking into the Take3 Powerlift4 wich has a slide axle to lower the tail and tilt the trailer a little more. I figured anything without wheel or with mangled suspension, I could winch off.

Unless you had any ideas, Im open to input. 99% of the vehicles this thing would haul are from Insurance Auto Auctions, so about 25% are slabs of steel that represent what used to be a car. Most are rollers though. What are your thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14