Anyone still have their stock exhaust laying around?

orion_134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Northern VA area and need some length of 3.5" pipe, can be straight or bends as I need both and would like to take it out of someone's shed:) Anyone? I'm making a downpipe/exhaust for my turbo mustang.
Jesse

orion_134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm, as much as can be shipped for as cheaply as possible:) I don't think I can use the bend that goes over the axles because it is crimped in to go around the spare, but if the price is right I can make it work. I think the downpipe is 3" and I can also use some 3", so...which arm you want?;)
BTW, the quote in your sig about the blank section...priceless...I've seen whole pages like that:)
Thanks in advance,
Jesse

Bushwakd

Reaction score
I have my stock exhaust and am not doing anything with it. I am right off the Rt 1 and I-95 corridor. Send me a PM and maybe we can hook up one day.

Tangi Cowboy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have a 2006 Lariat Super crew, bone stock, except for Chrome bed rails, I want to get a nice dual exhaust system installed as my first mod. I am looking for a place around Hammond, LA or McComb, MS that does good work at a good price, any info would be appreciated.

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are or have gotten what you needed. Sorry it took a while to get back to you but I've had some computer issues. I have to walk away from it to keep from breaking some times. Works fine now.

BTW, I've started to see the "left blank" thing in other books and documents other than military. I guess some veterans have gone on to other things and brought that with them or civilians saw it and thought is was a good idea. You flip the page and..."WHAT!?! :eek: BLANK!?!...Oh wait...yep, says there they meant to leave it blank. Good thing they told me because I started to freak out there."

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Looks like you are or have gotten what you needed. Sorry it took a while to get back to you but I've had some computer issues. I have to walk away from it to keep from breaking some times. Works fine now.

BTW, I've started to see the "left blank" thing in other books and documents other than military. I guess some veterans have gone on to other things and brought that with them or civilians saw it and thought is was a good idea. You flip the page and..."WHAT!?! :eek: BLANK!?!...Oh wait...yep, says there they meant to leave it blank. Good thing they told me because I started to freak out there."

Railroad timetable and rule books use the blank space too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14