Anyone with smoked cab light lenses...

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a SD with smoked cab light lenses (I'm looking at the ones from Recon) and have pics of your truck with the lenses, could you post a photo of them? I'm this close (holding thumb and index finger ~ 1/4" apart) to ordering a set and need just a little push before I punch in my VISA number to buy them.;)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
John I have a new set of smoked lenses sitting on the desk here waiting to go on the Excursion next available day :sweet If you can wait till Saturday morning I'll install em and shoot a couple photos of them.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The wife picked up the smoked lenses at Stylin Concepts just as another place to check out.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was jealous of that "new truck smell" on me when I came back from riding in that '08 earlier this week so I had to go buy it some dress-up parts to make her happy again. I think these lenses should do the trick.:D

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
John I have a new set of smoked lenses sitting on the desk here waiting to go on the Excursion next available day :sweet If you can wait till Saturday morning I'll install em and shoot a couple photos of them.

yes me to -popcorn -popcorn been thinking bout some smoked lenses and a few more under the running boards
and is it saturday yet ??....wheres the pics ?????:roflmao :roflmao

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
i got smoke roof lights and smoke mirrow lights from recon and i love em...FYI might want to look for them in realtruck.com i believe thats were i found em a lil cheaper that the rest

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14