Appreciation Dinner and Giveaway

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
For those of you attending the DHRA Diesel Nationals here in our hometown of Indianapolis we would like to extend an invitation to come to our Customer Appreciation Dinner Saturday night June 25th. We have worked in conjunction with Claude and Annies at the Airport to arrange for 25 % discount on food and maybe some drink specials(I need to talk to the owner on the drinks yet). This is a nice place and has plenty of room as well as several pool tables and is only about 15-20 minutes away from IRP.

As an enticement to get you folks to come over www.powerstrokeshop.com will be giving away one COMPLETE Brickyard Weekend Package. This will include

2 tickets to all of the following events

8/5/05 Craftsman Truck Series Power Stroke 200 at IRP

8/6/05 Busch Series Kroger 200 at IRP

8/7/05 Nextel Cup Series Allstate 400 at the Brickyard

Race tickets and Qualifications. Qualification tickets are to a Suite which will provide you with food and beer as well a chance to use their Pit passes as long as your willing to let them hold your drivers license while you have them. Race Tickets will be in Stand E Penthouse. There is no "good" seat at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to see all of the track it is just to big but these are the best IMO and I have sat quite a few places there. They sit high above Turn One and give you an excellent view of the entire Front Straight away as well as Turn one and a good portion of 2 and what you can't see of the track there is a HUGE screen TV right across from you. They are a haul to climb all the way to the top but once your up there they have their own restrooms and concessions up top as well. Wow I feel like I am typing an Ebay ad or something LOL just can't stress how good these seats. Oh yea and I live just a little over a mile from where these seats are and your welcome to park at my house and walk over from there $30 value LOL .

As if that wasn't enough to drag you over there www.saveonfilters.com will be giving away a YEAR'S worth of filters to 2 lucky winners.

So we are going to do this at 7PM to ?? at Claude and Annies at the Airport. C'mon out :thumbs

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Dale_Lakin said:
as well a chance to use their Pit passes as long as your willing to let them hold your drivers license while you have them.
Is that so you don't drive off in one of the cars? :roflmao Sounds like a great time, wish I could make it :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58