April DOTM Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
You can now make your nominations for DOTM.:sweet Please no self nominations.:sorry

Nominations are open for a week so browse the Vb PicGallery and find a members truck that you'd like to see as DOTM.:cool: If you know of a member that doesn't have pics in the gallery you can still nominate them, try to get some pics to me or Powerboatr please.

-popcorn

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
At this point no.:sorry

With our current numbers we would run out of trucks too quickly. The category forums will be more for a cheering section once the voting gets started. For now we will have only one DOTM.

As the contest grows hopefully we can fill the categories too.:)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
At this point no.:sorry

With our current numbers we would run out of trucks too quickly. The category forums will be more for a cheering section once the voting gets started. For now we will have only one DOTM.

As the contest grows hopefully we can fill the categories too.:)

cool, so how many will be in the final voting?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Two guys where sitting at Chilis, having some lunch talking much smack about their mighy Ford Trucks.

One said "I think I got what it takes to be a Truck of the Month", the other said "Yep its a nice setup, where could we enter your truck in such a contest?"

Then a voice from two seats over said " Log in to SUPERDUTYDIESEL.com and nominate your friends ride and post a pic or two"

Nominations are still open, please burden Rooster and I with the task of supervisor of elections :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58