At least it doesn't leak!

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this yesterday in the Wal-Mart parking lot (where else?). Why would you EVER consider getting your door fixed at a body shop, or buy some new rubber seals, or at the very least buy some duct tape and plastic, when you could just as easily buy a $5 can of "Great Stuff" and do it yourself??? :roflmao

Don't you know that truck is toast! You can't CHISEL that @#$% off! The picture doesn't show it from that angle, but the foam goes all the way around the entire door frame! I'm still speechless... :dizzy

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
it's because people just don't give a shat.

I could tell you stories..

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this yesterday in the Wal-Mart parking lot (where else?). Why would you EVER consider getting your door fixed at a body shop, or buy some new rubber seals, or at the very least buy some duct tape and plastic, when you could just as easily buy a $5 can of "Great Stuff" and do it yourself??? :roflmao

Don't you know that truck is toast! You can't CHISEL that @#$% off! The picture doesn't show it from that angle, but the foam goes all the way around the entire door frame! I'm still speechless... :dizzy

Hey Dub,

I know that wasn't in Madison or Clinton ? :nudge

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score

what no safety inspections in mississippi:stir
that is sooooooooooo neck :innocent

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that wasn't in Madison or Clinton? :nudge

Hey Smoky- You wouldn't think so, but you'd be surprised like I was! It was actually in Brandon! Some well dressed middle-aged woman was driving it like there was nothing out of the ordinary. :lmao

Oh and Powerboatr- we do have state vehicle inspections here, but most places only check to see that your head/brake/turn lights, wipers, and horn work, with *minimal* cracks in your windshield.... although you can get an inspection sticker for ANY vehicle in ANY condition if you know WHERE to go... Don't ask me how I know this. :sly :innocent

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I tried to upload it to ThereIFixedIt.com
but kept getting a server error...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58