ATS turbo housing and WW

scotty7751

Big Daddy
Reaction score
Does the WW and turbo housing give me anything or does it just clear surge??
i just got them yesterday and gonna get done when i get back to work on monday or tues.:burnit

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wont see any big gains maybe 5-7 hp... but you will not surge! I had that same set up, then went to a POS garret BB and now to a TN turbo.

scotty7751

Big Daddy
Reaction score
FINALLY took it out and im missing 10 lbs of boost i gotta adjust my wastegate and and when you get into it it should liek your like cutting a air line and it shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing every where LOUD!!! AND SWEET!!!!!

Race22

Jim
Reaction score
The wicked wheel is not as efficient as the stock wheel so you will see a drop in boost. I have just the ATS housing and have never had any surging what so ever. Pulling my fiver I reach 32#s of boost just in the tow mode.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blane, reading your sig, you've got a killer toybox :thumbs Make sure you keep all that stuff shiny side up.

Blane

ME = CRAZY
Reaction score
bartman said:
Blane, reading your sig, you've got a killer toybox :thumbs Make sure you keep all that stuff shiny side up.
thanks man, i love my toys lol. and yes, the shiny side is always up! i may be crazy but im not stupid lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg