Austin TX ...April 21 diesel dinner !!!!!

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Glad you made it out rooster! I think a good time was had by all, and I made it home in time to see crocop get knocked out. Where were you travis we were lookin for ya. we had a good turnout, I'm thinkin the 19th for the next one... gotta check the schedule, and I'm lookin into a little dyno day in the near future.

Alan

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
oh yeah, that puts a hitch in the may meeting. I gotta go fishin with my dad the second weekend, goin to the caddo mills rally the next weekend, and the last weekend is the ufc fight with liddell and rampage jackson. Maybe if we do one in may we'll do it the last weekend and do it a little earlier in the evening.
Alan

Reaction score
there's always hooters. which used to show the ufc fight. but i hang with my buddy and watch the fights in hd. i have no idea how crocop didnt break that ankle of his. that was nuckin futs the way he fell on it. best knock out i've seen in a while too he had to be out for 2 or 3 mins.

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
the problem with the hooters is it gets packed quickly and you can't hear and my wife wouldn't be happy cause she likes watchin the fights too and one of my buddies. We normally switch off ordering the fights. I'm thinkin tilted kilt that saturday at like 4;30-5;30ish. what do you think?

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
dang. sorry guys i was a little occupied at founders day between pitching washers and making sure my stepdad got home ok. overall we got 10th place out of 82 teams. met up with cody yesterday and we put an intake on my truck and a 10k mod. truck is runnin' a lot better now. i will try to make it to the next one. why are ya'll pickin' places toward north austin? just thought i would ask. i have to see when my brother's cummins meeting is since i go with him to all of those as well. just so i can try to learn as much as i can about diesel engines.

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
North austin is kinda in the middle when you consider some people live in georgetown, some in drippin, some in manor, some out by the lake. And on a selfish note, as long as I'm doing the planning, posting, pm'ing etc. I'm gonna make sure it's somewhat convienent for me.:D

Reaction score
5:30 works better for me dont know bout the others. got some ideas on yer #9 fuse on being able to not have to take it out anymore

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
ok. i didn't really think about it like that. i WILL be at the next one. at least i hope i am since i have missed the last 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58