Auto Brochures

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) Thanks Doug :sweet

Took my Drivers Test in a 56 DeSoto, FireFlight.. Push-button Trans, Push-button Everything.

(if you could Parallel Park one of those.. you could Parallel Park ANYTHING :lmao)

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
We had a 1962 Rambler when I first got my license. That was a real POS car. My Mother could not drive a clutch very well and she had the clutch slipping, in 3rd gear(high gear), after two years. But the seats did fold all of the way back!!!

Dave :(

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy don't the brochures bring back memories like the first truck i ever had, 1968 F-100 flareside (stepside) with a long bed. Red in Color and a 240 ci six cylinder and 3 speed on the column. No power brakes, no power steering, no radio no AC but you could crawl over into the engine compartment and stand beside the engine when you needed to work on it.

Also the 1982 Mustang GT with a 302 HO and 4 speed on the floor. The T-Tops made you look cool when riding around town or in the mountains.

And the 1976 F150 Regular cab long bed with a 360 CI Windsor in Ginger Glow brown with orange pin stripes. (Still got this one at the farm running around)

I wish I had the rest of them but needed money at the time. :doh:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Really brings back memories of my early life......the original SUV's Studebaker Wagons.....1964 Valiant Sedan and 1965 Dart Wagon. Three on the tree.....no factory air.....seat belts and back up lights were options.

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58