autoenginuity's speedtracer stage1

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm getting auto enginuty scan tool and you get speedtrace free with it.i wondering if anyone has try this out?
speedtracer
what do you guys think?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I havne't used mine yet.:dunno But I've read where our diesels will read a ridiculous HP number or something. If weather doesn't turn bad like it's supposed to I may use it this afternoon and let you know. It looks really cool on the website doesn't it.:D

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Update

Well I logged on to Speedtracer last night and did a pull in direct(4th on the stupid knob).

Removed link

Started at 2k rpms(50mph) and up to 3k where I shifted. I think that's where it spikes at the end. MAX readings on the screen were 438HP and 878 TQ. That was the DI chip in extreme and a little downhill on the loop. I tried to get some more pulls but we couldn't get it to graph again.:dunno I'll play more later.:D

Oh the Evo's always a tenth or two quicker at the track than my DI chip. It dynoed 304HP on a DynoJet.:rolleyes: Not real convinced that it's as accurate as they say. One thing is under the vehicle parameter list theres no F-250 PSD. I had to enter my own info. I didn't see where you say it's a turbo vehicle and it supposedly compensates for that. I entered temp, elevation, humidity, tire size, curb weight, my weight.:dunno

Last edited:
Reaction score
I tried to use that when I first got mine - couldn't get it to even load. Maybe I'll give it another shot with the newer versions.

Ron

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
1035 HP

Well I read up on the setup, did the coast down test to compute drag, measured my frontal area:eek: to make sure I had that input right. Looked up elevation and all the weather parameters. Man I didn't know what kind of power I have.:roflmao :roflmao

Removed links

The screen said peak was at 3178 rpms....according to the data log thats when I lifted at dare I say 80mph:eek: .

Oh I did 3 runs with similar results.:dunno Not to accurate.

The 0-60 and other accleration test work good I think. That's comparing to my Evo performance testing which was pretty accurate depending on wheel spin....that can throw off the quarter mile times. 0-60's arent affected by the spin other than a bad time. Too much wheel spin and both the Evo and Speed Tracer abort the test.

Last edited:

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dam you got some power their.mine will be here monday maybe i will have 1500hp and 2500tq:D:thumbs:roflmao .i have heard from other guys that it did that but one guys told me it was right on.of course i know he is full of it.
thanks for the update.
by the way none of you links worked for me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58