Automotive

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Today and Tomarrow ABC news is taking place here in Michigan talking about the big three. Personally I am sick of hearing how bad they are doing. It will take some time to fix what is messed up, but the Michigan Government is not helping at all. Granholm should have been given the boot, but now we are stuck with a Gov. that is blowing away the Michigan economy. We have the worst unemployment rate which is double the runner up. Im just venting. Does anybody want to add anything?

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I don't think Granholm is worth a damn as a governor. She is a lawyer by trade and former Michigan state attorney general. Generally speaking, lawyers don't have the experience or background of creating or promoting job growth. And as such, Granholm is failing the people of Michigan miserably. Just ask the 2,100 Pfizer employees in Ann Arbor (that found out just this last week they are loosing their jobs) if they would disagree with that. Granholm doesn't have a clue as to what it takes.

Job creation and growth is better left to businessmen than lawyers. If I were to bet money on who would do a better job in that area, I'd go with the businessman every time. But unfortunately, in November, too many people in Michigan fell victim to the Granholm's propaganda machine. The successful businessman that challenged Granholm in the fall election tried to take the high road early on, but the mudslingers prevailed. The end result is we get to spend another 4 years watching jobs and people leave the state. I just hope my job ain't one of them.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Tail Gunner

You are exactly right. She is "Blowing us away" as her commercials stated. Granholm sure knows how to throw some mud I will tell you that. She got some stuck on her right cheek did you see that? The talk shows from Detroit have no respect for her and will call her out any day.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Too much to move. Would have to move the whole company to another state far away from the midwest.

My wife has recently brought up the subject of moving further south. All of our kids are grown, son is engaged & lives in Nashville, and younger girl is in college. Wife says she wants to be closer to the grand kids whenever they happen in Nashville. I'd rather stay put, hot weather and me don't get along too well. I spent 3 1/2 years in Ft. Worth, the summers about killed me. :rolleyes:

There is hope on the horizon though. Older daughter just started seeing a local guy, a single dad and a cop. :sweet
If all works out, we'd have a reason to stay here in DA U.P.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58