aux switchs

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do people use the aux switchs for. Any suggestions

Anything 12v you might want to add on.. and have a switch to control it, Like:

Additional Exterior Lights (front or rear). A power point, and the like ?

2ndPowerstroke

Ford Driver
Reaction score
Rear aux. exterior lights--(okay-really bright back-up lights) those switches are great. No-one tailgates now!!

ATVTYSON

ATVTYSON
Reaction score
I have four off road lights mounted to a light bar across the front. switch 1 works the two outer lights and switch 2 works the two inner lights. Switch 3 works two lights on rear mounted to the receiver and switch four works an electric fuel pump to an auxillary fuel tank in the bed so that I can refuel the main tank while driving down the highway on those long trips.

icarus

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here happen to know if the AUX switches are already set with relays? I plan on adding HID lights to the bumper and using an AUX switch, and if the relay is already there...

06red250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ok i thought of something i would like to do with the aux switches. Now here me out i think this would work for new 250 350 owners. I would like to take some of the back up sensors and put some on the front bumper and use the aux switch to turn on. i have a hard time pulling into some places so what do u think and how can we do this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58