B5 and B99 near whiterock lake

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I got some b99 from the Green Spot on Buckner, just South of where Mockingbird lane goes over Buckner Blvd yesterday. Feels good to have it again. You need to call ahead because only one guy is authorized to pump it. On nearbio.com for a map. About time Dallas got some!

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I've been trying to get B99 from them for 2 months. Every time I call they are out. I'm not driving that far for B5. What did you pay?

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I got some b99 from the Green Spot on Buckner, just South of where Mockingbird lane goes over Buckner Blvd yesterday. Feels good to have it again. You need to call ahead because only one guy is authorized to pump it. On nearbio.com for a map. About time Dallas got some!

I got 12.5 gals yesterday...........the owner was teaching the old man(the help) how to pump it.

Kevin, the stuff is expensive.........$4.40pg.

Tbar

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
My usual station was at 4.26 last I looked. I may drive down this week and give them a try. They are the only game in the Dallas area for Bio that I can find. It sure would be nice if Bill (CHP) would build a HUGE processor to supply all of us. Come on Bill, you know you wanna.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
It sure would be nice if Bill (CHP) would build a HUGE processor to supply all of us. Come on Bill, you know you wanna.
We're looking to get the processor back up and going again sooner the better!

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
He said he plans to run b20 at the pump but wanted to test the waters with b5 first. the more people that go by will probably get him to up the stuff.

I am driving very stingy now since it is far and expensive. Runs SO much better though. I can actually hear the tires on the road.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I am driving very stingy now since it is far and expensive. Runs SO much better though. I can actually hear the tires on the road.

I had forgoten how quite........ :sweet

Tbar

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I dropped by and filled up w/ 26 gallons of B99 this morning. She is purring sweetly now!:D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
as much as i hate driving into Dallas
where exactly again peter?
i know where buckner corsses I-30 but cant remember it going over mockingbird lane :dunno:dunno:sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58