B99

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck just Love's the B99. Got it's first tank full tonight. I like what uncle sam's going to give back at the end of the year too....LOL :sly Down side the smell makes me hungry.:stir O'well

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the price $3.11 gal. then at the end of the year. I get a buck per gal. back from the feds. :tounge I past a station this morning diesel 3.79 gal.:rant

SuperdudeE

learnin oil burnin
Reaction score
What is this refund you get back for using bio?? I have a local place by me that sells it for right around $3 a gallon. I was thinking of running some. They sell it comercially but they are not a regular filling station. It's actually a Lawn mower shop.

What do you think??:dunno

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
I really like the price $3.11 gal. then at the end of the year. I get a buck per gal. back from the feds. :tounge I past a station this morning diesel 3.79 gal.:rant

still waiting for someone to start selling it affordably here in CT.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is this refund you get back for using bio?? I have a local place by me that sells it for right around $3 a gallon. I was thinking of running some. They sell it comercially but they are not a regular filling station. It's actually a Lawn mower shop.

What do you think??:dunno

The word is the feds. will give you $1 buck per gal. at the end of the year. But it must be from a FED. licensed bio-fuel dealer. Thats my under standing.

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Well thats some good news.Youd think itd be easier to find than it is here in NE, closeest I found maybe in in Kearney, and the station aint where its sposed to be according to the bio locater page.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I need to start checking the Bio Page and finding one of those fill stations.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
The reason B99 is showing up at the pump is that the fuel blender can take a 1 cent per percent excise tax credit for blended fuels. That means $.99 tax credit for B99 and a $.50 tax credit for B50.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
I'm confused, school me. By approved bio dealer, do you mean any regular station that sells bio??? I burned 15K worth of fuel last year. Never really looked for bio (found and used it a couple times) but I would if it was $1 cheaper at years end. I have a station that sells it about 12 miles away, if it means a 1$ rebate I'll go there every couple days. OR > Is this just a tax credit like mortgage interest?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58