comment Back from the doctor.

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely agree... my truck is at the Ford dealer right now because of some oil leaks. Turned out to be the rear main seal, so they had to drop the tranny to change it out. Even though it's at Ford, I'm still worried about those guys putting it all back together right. At least it's covered by the powertrain warranty...

If I ever have any major work done to mine (out of my own pocket), I'll probably end up making a road trip out of it and going to Bill.

Reaction score
A&M there is a guy out in hutto or taylor area that is really good. He does alot to get rid of the problems on the fuel issues with the 6.0. Can also do egr deletes and such make the top of the motor look completely different. However he is slow as all get out though.

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info to know. Hopefully it will be a good long while before I have to have any work done. Going to Hutto might be easier to talk the wife into... :innocent

bismic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A&M there is a guy out in hutto or taylor area that is really good. He does alot to get rid of the problems on the fuel issues with the 6.0. Can also do egr deletes and such make the top of the motor look completely different. However he is slow as all get out though.

Could you post or PM me the contact information on this guy?

Reaction score
His name is byron here's the number that i have for him if its not him ill have to see if my parts guy still knows how to get a hold of him (512) 819-9075

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14