back with ford

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
well I took the plunge and made the deal on a 06 f350 crew, short box, lariat, 6.0, feels good to be back with ford, well on monday when I pick it up. wife said, well megan just got a 30 thousand dollar dog house, I hope the dog likes it, ( black lab, there pretty easy going, I don't think she will mind).
will be trading off my first chevy product ever, ( always been with ford) the yukon was a good truck, but time for something bigger, and more power, I think I found it. this should be fun

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hi everyone. i am new to this site and hope to get to know alot of you powerstrokers. i'm not very good with words when it comes to forums. i was glad to find this site and look forward to talking with ya'll in the future.

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
don't think it will be fun replacing the 18s, when the time comes, but I guess there not 20s.
we test drove an 04 350, then drove the 06 350, 04 was nice but the 06 is really nice, this will be my first diesel pickup, and I hope my empty milage goes up compared to the yukon.
anyone have the power rear slider, man I can't wait to pick it up.

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
well the wife got to pull the first load, she took the camper, and headed out for our first camping trip of the year, go figure I can't leave until tomorrow after work, but I like driving her wrangler anyway.
this truck is going to take some getten used to, the size of it, man this thing is big, milage is better than the yukon was, 15.8, compared to 14.5.
I think I'm going to like this big blue ford.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome woofer700, You will find there are a lot things you need for your new truck. We will help you spend your money. $$$

Dave :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg