Bad leak!

coondog491

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i found a leak a couple of days ago and i think i narrowed it down to the lines coming out of the hpop, ive called around and asked for the o rings that go onto the fitting but no one seems to no what im talking about. does anyone have the par tnumber to those seals?
and what is the likelyness of those going out? compared to something else in that area?

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
HPOP Lines

There is actually a service bulliten on the o-rings for the fittings in the pump to correct that leak you have. I have the paperwork somewhere but there is no reason a dealer can't find the parts, they have exploded views. Have you checked the dealer yet, even International too. Sorry I can't give you the #'s but if I find them I'll post it ASAP.

erichy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
From what I understand they go out often and the place to order them is dieselorings.com. I'm doing my turbo pedestal orings this weekend and I think I'm going to do the hpop line orings while I'm in there.

coondog491

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i got a kit from the dealer labeled as "o" Ring Kit

Part number: 2C3Z-9G804-AB

It had 3 red colored o rings, a small tube of loctite sealant, and a instruction sheet.

The kit is meant to replace the two output line and the plug on the back of the HPOP

The dang thing was 30 bucks, but i needed to replace it today cause i need my truck running.

Thanks for all the help anyway guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14