Question Ball Joints

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Just for some comparison, I had all 4 ball joints replaced, had an alignment done and had all 4 axle seals replaced by the local Ford dealer about 2 years ago. Total cost was $1000. If you can't do the job, I'd say $600 isn't to bad. Just my opinion.

no, it really isn't..
Without looking it up, I'd say you're looking close to $500 (joints & seals) just in parts..

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Google "Moog Ball Joints" to find what you are looking for. There is a Federal-Mogul site that has them.

Dave

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have. It seems Google reads my mind these days. Very unsettling....

I was just wondering if any sponsors had them or if someone had a line on a place with good prices. I just replaced mine along with new hubs about 1 year ago and they're shot already. Should've bought the good ones. Live and learn....

PHXF250

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
I have a 2wd F250 but I just bought uppers and lowers By Moog from Checker Auto Parts here in Phoenix, Uppers 31ea lowers 36ea. I also borrowed there ball joint press to remove and install the ball joints from my steering Knuckles.

The dealer wanted 91ea for the lower and 60 for the uppers. The Deposit on the Ball Joint tool kit was 215.
Hope this helps.
PHX F250
P.S. Checker is O'Rielys or Kreagen in some states

Last edited:

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
HawkDriver go to powerstrokeshop.com complete kit with seal's 291.00 plus shipping not bad price.

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Well i got my new Ball joint's in to day and alignment. Before the Ball joint's the reading was left side in 4 degree's and right in 6 degree's. Now with new ball joint's it reads left in 1 degree and right in 2 degree's. My question is should this not be 0 degree's with new Ball joint's or out a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14