Bama: CCV MOD Pics ?

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any idea where you would put a return line on a 7.3?:dunno

Same place. The stock setup has a short hose from the CCV doghouse on the driver's side valve cover and it feeds into the inlet before the turbo. There is the filter housing, 4" molded rubber tubing, CCV inlet in the hard plastic connector, then there is the 4" to 3" turbo inlet rubber hose. As I type this, I just that you may be asking where to plumb in the oil return hose?

JRJ04

Reaction score
As I type this, I just that you may be asking where to plumb in the oil return hose?

Yea, i understand that you run the oil fume filled hose to the filter, but I am interested in finding out where you run the return hose, with the filtered air.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, i understand that you run the oil fume filled hose to the filter, but I am interested in finding out where you run the return hose, with the filtered air.

Then read above, I have described it best I can. Does it make sense?

JRJ04

Reaction score
Yea I think so. Basically, your are going back in to the intake where the ccv used to go in. Now, the only difference is that there is clean air going in. Is that right?

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the idea. I wonder how well these filters and canisters actually work at removing fluid from the air.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58