BAMA you ok???

f_250pstroke02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stephen, glad to hear you and family are ok, sad to hear the news about Enterprise though :(

f_250pstroke02 where in Marietta you at?? I'm just down the road in Smyrna and didn't get so much as a squeek from the sirens here.

North 120 Loop and Wallace Rd.

Maybe I was dreaming but I swear I heard them.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
North 120 Loop and Wallace Rd.

Maybe I was dreaming but I swear I heard them.

You probably did....sometimes Marietta goes off and Smyrna doesn't and sometimes it's the other way around :whah :confused:

Dang you're literally 10 minutes from me over here at Concord and South Cobb

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
We all dodged a bullet, so to speak. I can hope that this weather would be the worst we see this year, but hurricane season is almost upon us and the peak tornado season starts next month for the Gulf Coast. I just completed storm spotter training with the NWS, and I've got three weeks left in Community Emergency Response Team training. I go to Pensacola to get trained on the Red Cross flyaway satellite uplink equipment next month. This redneck will be ready no matter what Mother Nature throws our way. :sweet

atk

Reaction score
sorry i didn`t post sooner, having puter problems on and off all week....well glad you and your family are ok....saw the devastation that happened the other day.....:(

FTG-05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all dodged a bullet, so to speak. I can hope that this weather would be the worst we see this year, but hurricane season is almost upon us and the peak tornado season starts next month for the Gulf Coast. I just completed storm spotter training with the NWS, and I've got three weeks left in Community Emergency Response Team training. I go to Pensacola to get trained on the Red Cross flyaway satellite uplink equipment next month. This redneck will be ready no matter what Mother Nature throws our way. :sweet

That CERT training is good stuff. I took the first class in Madison County, Alabama about 3 years ago. Probably due for some refresher training.

IMO, everyone on this board should take this class if you have it in your area.

Thanks,

Al

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58