Question Bama

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I have been in vacation and out of touch for the last ten days or so. Glad you are OK, Bama! I hope everybody in this mess is OK.

Dave

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heard that there have been over 800 tornadoes in the USA just in April, and there were 388 deaths, which is more than the entire years totals for the last several years. Worst part is that May is know for having more tornadoes than April. I'm going to check into getting a tornado shelter next week. Some areas also have received grants to help homeowners buy the shelters.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
This is coming via my EVO Shift. Finally had a chance to log on and check in. Been busy helping neighbors and salvaging fallin trees for my father in laws sawmill to help him out. Parts of our area are getting power back a little at a time. Still waiting for our turn.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post sooner. Thanks to Dogman for texting me and I appreciate everyone's concern. Lots of lives lost, people injured, and homes destroyed in my Sweet Home of Alabama and other SE states.

I am very thankful that all we have lost is power. So many have suffered greater loss.

Stephen aka Bama

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I am glad you and your family are doing OK. I hope things will get back to normal soon. Thanks for letting us know Bama.

Dave :) :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58