Bama's Hometown Photo Shoot

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Decided to do alittle cruisin this afternoon when we got home from church.

I have been wanting to take some "classy" pics of the F350 around town, so i took the camera along with me and headed to Guntersville, AL, just north of me. The Guntersville Lake with the River Bridge in the background made for some good shots, and i also took some in front of my older cousin's new house he just bought.

I was going for the "fancy magazine look." The kind you see in broshure's and car magazine's. Now only if i had had a supermodel to pose with the F350, it would have been perfect.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Very nice pics.

I'll have to do it some time, but they will be the dirty workin' truck kinda pics instead...;)

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics now i've gotta get out and take some good ones. Those look like they could be in a aftermarket mag.... good job bro.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stehpen;
Nice shots... It would be nice for everyone to do the same,,, but you set the bar pretty high with very professional looking pictures.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama, we all can't be professionals like jharvey, but you did a real good job of taking pictures of your truck. What kind of camera are you using?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58