RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
dat thing is ugly :eek:

Sounds like they're tryin to make a 3500 into a 5500 almost :rolleyes:

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i saw that in a magazine a few months back. i do not recall it going to be a production vehicle though. i thought it was someones project truck...
it is cool looking and weird all at the same time..

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thats different........ pretty ugly but someone will like it. I saw it in a diesel power mag not to long ago.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i saw that in a magazine a few months back. i do not recall it going to be a production vehicle though. i thought it was someones project truck...
it is cool looking and weird all at the same time..

there is a company that is planning on do the conversion for some serious coin no doubt.

i think i would rather have my truck than that derdge.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I'll bet it'll be popular with folks who haul for a living, especially with the manual 6spd and Gear Vendors overdrive and "sleeper" cab in the rear.

I was talking to a couple of guys who had delivered two RV's to our dealership last week. They said with the old 12 valve Cummins with an overdrive unit, they were able to get almost 30 mpg towing RV's. While I took that with a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude, they did also say that with the double overdrive, 2000 rpm will get you going about 90 mph.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I'll bet it'll be popular with folks who haul for a living, especially with the manual 6spd and Gear Vendors overdrive and "sleeper" cab in the rear.

thats the target buyer this truck was made for, according to the article in diesel power mag.

just tryin to give it more of a big rig appeal.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58