Bambi Mod on F350

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I have done a search and didnt turn anything up so I am going ask if anyone knows if this is possible. What I am looking to do is I want the driving lights to stay on when I turn on the brights commonly known as the Bambi Mod. I know this can be done on the F150 and I have even found instructions to do so but I am looking to this on my F350 and replace my stock fog lights with after market ones for even more light output:sly.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you were doing the bambi mod I did a few years ago. It wasn't bambi it was papa.

dpantazis

Reaction score
did you try the search? try limiting your query.

i know we have discussed the issue of being able to run hi's and lows at the same time. also the addition of a foot relay to override hi beams.

i think there was soemthing about running fogs/driving as well as lows.

nothing of bambi mod comes to mind.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I know there was some threads on here about running the fog lights with the highs but i don't know about running the highs and lows at the same time... the fog light mod with the highs I remember being limited to certain years or something

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
go straight to the site sponsors and look around, i know someone sells the plug'n'play harness you are looking for.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Here you go.......... its called The Brite Box and is offered by our sponsor Dieselsite. Scroll down that page and youll also see they have a kit for fog light control as well.

05 Super Duty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My version of the "Bambi Mod"...they all come on with the brights! I think I need to get the bright box also...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58