Banks IC tubes

dpantazis

Reaction score

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff.. Go to www.dieselpowerproducts.com or, give Dave a call at 866-379-8685. They have everthing yul need to do the 6.0 I/C install. Good prices TOO.

I did it, 6.0 I/C, Banks tubes, new (better) boots.. piece'a cake. Did'nt have to drain anything... Out with the old.. In with the new. Took about 4 hours, lot'o breaks.

Since I did it.. No matter how hard I pull, with my FW in tow.. seems the EGT's won't to go passed about 900/950 degrees.

Good Mod, with positive results... IMO.

Joe

Last edited:

dpantazis

Reaction score
Joe-
How are the boots from DPP?

I need to upgrade the IC boots. Choices seem to be DPP for $50 or bob reily's fro $120. that's quite a spread.

dennis

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Budro used the tube kit on the left for his 6.0 IC install, had a hard time getting the tubes at the IC lined up since it comes with 4 hump hoses.

I used stock tubes with DPP hose kit on the right. The 8" hoses at the IC make it a breeze, Budro ordered a pair.:D

DP...the kit I bought was 115 bucks and replaces all hoses but you don't get any clamps. Stockers barely fit on the new hoses but do work.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dpantazis said:
Joe-
How are the boots from DPP?

I need to upgrade the IC boots. Choices seem to be DPP for $50 or bob reily's fro $120. that's quite a spread.

dennis

dennis-

I BLEW a OEM I/C boot off so I changed ALL the Boots out with DPP's boots, includeing the Intake boots. I havent touched them since, except to check the clamps now'n then.

I like the DPP boots.. The Banks tubes have flanged ends on'em. Once you get the boots on, there ain't no way to blow one off, IMO.

The whole I/C, tubes and DPP boots is an Up-Grade Mod. Not Whiz-Bang.. just a Whole lot better stuff.

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58