Banks or Edge?

Vortex

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had the Edge Juice Platinum and the guys at Banks talked me into the Six Gun PDA. It has more ponies 165 vs the Edge at 115. I also put on the Banks intercooler but the Banks is slower in 0 to 60 times then the Edge. With the Edge I was 7.1 seconds and with the Banks the best time on SL was 8.03. Does anyone know how/what to set the parameters on the Banks at so I get speed? I'm going for 0 to 60 time.

Or do I drop the Banks and put back in the Edge? It does have a turbo cool-down timer and seems to be faster.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
did you also install the bigger boost tubes and high ram air intake and the monster exhaust, if not, i think that would help. but may not be worth 1.2 seconds. i wouldn't be so worried about 1.2 seconds if the banks outperforms in the long run.

are you starting out from sitting still at normal idle or are you building the boost up to about 15lbs and lettin 'er rip off the line?

LIPD

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
he has the banks PDA and the juice they both come with gauges and back down features if you want faster we can get you a Custom tuned SCT that will blow the doors off both of those programers

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
03bighossf250 said:
With my banks I can run a 6.67 0-60 With about 10psi boost..

if i really get on it from a stand still, i max out at 30 psi boost. don't know my 0-60 times though, i went with the real gauges instead of the PDA.

03bighossf250

Da Man
Reaction score
10psi is spooling it up at the light the highest my boost gets is 30psi. And my engine temp gets to 1363 degrees. Its funny to watch peoples faces when you blow them away...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
03bighossf250 said:
10psi is spooling it up at the light the highest my boost gets is 30psi. And my engine temp gets to 1363 degrees. Its funny to watch peoples faces when you blow them away...

i see!! i thought that was aweful low boost, seeing we have about the same system. LIPD may have something better, but i am please with what i got. :thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
if i pull 10 pounds sitting at a light, we develope a light smoke off the rear tires, I cant hold her for long like that :burnit :burnit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya