Banks PDA Programmer

08AZF350SD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Banks called today and their programmer is ready.:clap:
I know it is not quite the numbers of a SCT or Spartan, but they have put quite a bit of research in the 6.4L. Interested in any thoughts or experience anyone may have with their new tune.
One thing that interests me the most is the fact it is not traceable and can easily be removed without voiding the factory warranty.
DPF elimination has to be done seperately. Their tune does not stop re-gen.
Maybe this will open up discussion:confused:

Fine69

Reaction score
It seems like you never see very many people on these boards that actually like Banks products. You may not find too many people on here that have a whole bunch of experience with Banks stuff on a 6.4. Good Luck though, I'm curious to see how it compares to Spartan.

highflier

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
banks programer

I did not order the PDA version just the 6 position switch

my truck will not start at all i have 4 PCM cables changed out thinking they were bad at least 2 were bad

i shipped everything back so banks could figure out what the F is going on

I will let y'all know the outcome

08AZF350SD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
CRAZY:doh:....Does it start with the programmer removed? Did you get a chance to run it around with the programmer installed? If so what did you think? Good luck and I hope you are back on the road.

The main reason I am interested in their programmer is the fact that it does not leave a trace for Ford to see. I am suprised how many are not big fans of their products:dunno

highflier

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
banks

truck starts just fine without the banks system it never would start with the banks so I never had a chance to drive it waiting to hear from banks what the problem is

Bigboytoys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite. This thing will run undetectable? I've heard that one before cause I'm very paranoid about voiding my warranty but would like better mileage and debating an EGR delete.

Fine69

Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite. This thing will run undetectable? I've heard that one before cause I'm very paranoid about voiding my warranty but would like better mileage and debating an EGR delete.

An EGR delete would instantly void your warranty.

highflier

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
banks 6 gun will not work

i have tried the banks 6 gun several times and my truck will not start they have sent me several cables but to no avail so I have asked for my money back. If you wish to try this product do not drill the hole in your panel until you try to start your truck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14